• During busy season (April 1st –July 15th) all orders must be placed by noon a minimum 2 business days prior to desired delivery date or pick-up. Any changes or add-ons desired after an order is processed results in a new order. *Please refer to our Botany Lane bulletin for any changes to delivery cut-offs.*
• Timed delivery request incur an extra $50 to delivery price.
• A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all orders cancelled or modified within 1 business day prior to the scheduled delivery or pick-up date. This restocking fee also applies for any pick-ups that are left for more than 48 hours past pick-up date.
• Only one drop point per order is allowed. Additional drop points, within 10 miles from original destination, require an additional drop fee of $50 per drop. Any additional drops outside of 10 miles requires additional full delivery charge.
* Job site deliveries only allowed with approval from the office.
* Denver metro area will receive normal delivery price per drop.*
• Orders under minimum are also subject to truck availability in regards to scheduling.
• Due to liability issues and inventory tracking, we cannot authorize customers to self-pull their orders.
• We only ship our product to our customers on our trucks. We are not a 3rd party carrier.
• During peak season we strive to provide you with the best delivery service; however, some delays may occur. The shipping department will do their best to communicate any changes to our schedule within 24 hours.